Monday, October 12, 2009

RENEE'S DANIEL ISLAND BLOG


GOOD MORNING! EXCITING NEWS!!

OUR SALES MEETING THIS WEDNESDAY WILL TAKE PLACE ON A BOAT ON THE WANDO RIVER AS WE DISCUSS THE NEW 13 DEEP WATER HOME SITES TO BE RELEASED SOON!!



Waterfront property has never been better! Large deep water home sites on the Wando River! Some home sites are over an acre located on Wando View Street in Smythe Park! Where else can you be on deep water, near schools, churches, library, pools, restaurants, grocery store and more??!!! Only on Daniel Island! I will be taking pictures on Wednesday and I will be sharing those with you. If you would like a plat and pricing information, please give me a call, Renee Reinert at 843-478-7875 or send an email to me at reneereinert@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!