Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Afternoon!









What a beautiful day here on Daniel Island! I have been very busy this week preparing for next week's closing. My clients from Pennsylvania will be moving here and starting their new life on the Island! They are so excited. When the mother of 3 young children arrives, I plan to give her a tour of the Island and then she will see her new home that her husband chose for the family for the first time! She was able to view the home via our website as well as individual pictures I sent her, but she definitely has faith in her husband! He did a great job and she is so excited to get here! Once she arrives I have also planned to take her to lunch with 2 other homeowners on the island that will be her new neighbors and they too have small children about the same age as my new friend's children. Before the new homeowners arrive, their parents will visit and stay on the Island at the Hampton Inn Suites. I have already offered to pick them up and give them a tour of the Island as well. Just think, they will have their first Christmas on Daniel Island after being here only a few days!
On another note, I have been asked about "Twitter" and I have just signed on to an account so please join me on Twitter. You first have to go to www.twitter.com and then follow the easy steps to get started.
I was not quite sure what Twitter was about so I went to the website and watched their easy step by step on how to join video. It's Free, just make sure you check with you phone company to see that you will not be charged for the text messages. It's a great way for instant updates or opinions.........for example, if I mention that a home just sold on the Island, you may want to know which one and how much? so you can just send me a "tweet" and I can answer you immediately! Kind of neat! You can search for me by simply searching for Renee Reinert.
Well, have a wonderful week!