Saturday, August 29, 2009

Living on Daniel Island Blog!


WOW! Shocked! I was searching the Internet and found Daniel Island Blogs..........guess what? These Blogs are being written by people who don't even live on Daniel Island.........they WANT to live on Daniel Island! Wow! If you are a DANIEL ISLAND BLOG FOLLOWER...be sure to follow blogs of the Islanders! Not the want to be Islanders! Yikes! I saw some pretty strange comments on what they thought Daniel Island was like..........
Just a reminder I DO LIVE AND WORK ON THE ISLAND AND I LOVE IT! The stories I give you are my opinions as a homeowner and my opinions as a working Daniel Island Real Estate Agent!
My 2 year old granddaughter attends the Daniel Island Academy and both of my daughters graduated from Bishop England High School right here on Daniel Island! I have lived in Charleston for 25 years, but right here on Daniel Island for 5 years and I can tell you the difference between living in a nice neighborhood versus living on Daniel Island, our island town!
If you are looking for a home on Daniel Island, you can contact me via email at reneereinert@gmail.com
As a Daniel Island Agent, we spend months in training and researching the history and of the island and it's future growth. We believe when you come to buy a home, you are not only buying a home, but a life style. A life style of simplicity, convenience, safety and so much more! My clients are always amazed at the warm and friendly feeling they get when they visit. They are usually surprised at the size of Daniel Island. It's much larger than they had envisioned and they like it! They comment about the beautiful homes and the neatness of our island. I often hear, "it's so clean, it's so quiet, and its so beautiful" I truly love what I do and it's because I love where I live and where I work! Til Tomorrow! Renee Reinert