Saturday, August 22, 2009

RENEE'S DANIEL ISLAND BLOG danielislandhomes.blogspot.com

My Granddaughter, Kylee peeks out the door as another weekend is almost gone and now summer is almost over too!
Kids are back in school and parents begin to set their busy schedules in place. I know my younger daughter, Kaela returns to Furman University tomorrow. She spent her summer working on a research project at MUSC and also shadowing Dr. Ian Johnson, a neurosurgeon with MUSC. Dr. Johnson and his wife, Angela live here on Daniel Island. My daughter met Dr. Johnson and his wife at a neighbor's birthday party. They began to talk about my daughter's interest in becoming a physician and without hesitation, Dr. Johnson began to set the ground work for a wonderful new experience for my daughter, Kaela. I know if I did not live on Daniel Island, my daughter would not have met Dr. Johnson and may have missed the wonderful summer she had with Dr. Johnson. I know there are many many wonderful things that happen just because we live on Daniel Island and I never take that for granted. It happens for my clients and it happens for me too!
ENJOY THE END OF SUMMER!