Friday, July 31, 2009

www.danielislandhomes.blogspot.com (My Daniel Island Blog)


After a week of Daniel Island Academy being closed, my granddaughter Kylee, became quite spoiled. As I went to my mother's to pick her up, I finally realized why she was never quite ready to leave when I arrive to pick her up! What a life!
It was another busy day preparing for the weekend finalizing the end of the month reports that are now due. As I prepare my reports it gives me time to reflect on the trends happening with my clients. Today I notice that many of my clients are still searching for that deal. As we wait for the market to return I recommend to my owners that don't have to sell their home to wait. The market will come back and it is only a matter of time. I think the market is teaching us all some new spending habits that will be good habits to continue when the market does return. Enjoy the weekend! Til tomorrow