Friday, July 24, 2009

Danielislandhomes.blogspot.com (my DI blog)



Good morning! What a busy day scheduled for today! The sun is shining as I look out my window from my office. This morning I am preparing for clients from NY. They are flying in this morning and we will begin our tour of the island taking a nice break for lunch at the club. They have never been to Daniel Island before, but had friends that had taken a tour of the island with me a few years ago. Their friends recommended that they contact me and allow me to show them what Daniel Island is all about. They are thinking of buying a second home and I am finding that there seems to be a slight increase in that area of the housing market. I believe this is a good sign for the economy.

I will be meeting them for the first time and watching as they become excited throughout the day. Most clients that come here for the first time are so impressed by the middle of the tour, it makes my job fun and easy. I will keep you up to date on their progress.

I will also prepare for tomorrow's clients that will be here in the morning from NY as well, however they are looking for a primary home. They have school age children and therefore the tour of the island will be different for these clients.

Til Tomorrow!