Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is my Blog (Wednesday )

Started off with a nice run this morning and stayed very busy with clients this afternoon. I just thought I would add some of my own comments and opinions about this fantastic restaurant that everyone is talking about! Bambu! Asian Tai food. A fun place to socialize and great food! I found ordering slowly, enjoying the appetizer, finishing it completely before ordering the next food, is the solution to avoid ending up with lots and lots of food in front of you and not enough room in your belly for all that food! Bambu is just 10 minutes from Daniel Island. Linda Ott, another Daniel Island resident and I saw several friends from Daniel Island while at Bambu. As a matter of fact I met my new neighbors there! Albert and Dina. Dina owns Salon Envy right here on Daniel Island. On Daniel Island, you will find many homeowners that own or work in the small businesses on Daniel Island. We promote the small businesses and support them by using their services. Why would I leave the island if I can stay right here to get my hair cut, my nails done, use the fitness center, buy my groceries, do my banking, and we even have medical services here as well. There truly is no place like Daniel Island with this great location!
Til the weekend! I am off to go play in the mountains for a few days!
Thanks for reading my blog!