Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's now late in the day and I realized I needed to update my blog for the day. Let me first get one thought out of the way. That would be the movie, Hangover.................hmmmmmmm my thoughts. It was different and not really my cup of tea, kind of silly and bizarre.

Since I was off today, I started with a morning run and then on to the beach soaking up the sun on the Isle of Palms. It was very relaxing and a much needed rest.

Now with a little more free time left, I am scheduling a really cool trip in October with a group "Wilderness Travel". I have been on several trips with them in the past. Some of the trips included, Peru hiking on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Hiking the Haute Route which included crossing between Chamonix, France and Zermatt, Switzerland. Hiking in Greece (Zagoria and Mt Olympus ) was a trip I took on my own and now I plan to do the "Everest Adventure" with a friend in October. We will meet another couple I have traveled with in the past. Wilderness Travel is a wonderful way to see the world! I am very excited about this next adventure. There are still some spots open if you want to join us!

If you visit my facebook, you can see some of these trips.
Not much to report for today..........just laying low.