Sunday, June 14, 2009

On My Way to the Office!

As I drove to the office this morning, I thought about how lucky I am to live and work in this beautiful "slice of paradise"...............

I decided I would show you what I see on the way to the office. Although the order of my pictures is backwards, you can still see what I see every morning. As I near the sales center, there is a children's park with a water fountain and just a bit further you can see the Wando River. Often I see families out and about in the park and on the nature trails near the Wando River. Then you see the beautiful flowers and colors as I enter the office and then our reception area where Susie and Fran greet us every weekend morning . Fran has a full time job during the week and is the most pleasant person you will ever meet! Susie just moved here from Pgh so she and I discuss how we remain die hard Steeler Fans and Hockey Fans!
As you continue to see, I have a great view from the balcony outside of my office and then once inside my office? Yes, a bit busy, but fun! Lots of maps and homes and pricing info.......I am a visual person so everything stays on my wall until it is sold! ha
My assistant Emily can attest to that one! Emily is the reason this blog is set up and Emily is the reason my pictures are out of order! She doesn't work on weekends so I am out of luck! She is at home with little Sophie! Her new little girl!
Today is a good day! I hope you are enjoying your day as well!
Til tomorrow!