Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Residents coming from Connecticut


Good afternoon! Today I am seeing sunshine and blue skies from my window.

I have just received word from clients in Connecticut that they have sold their home! Now they are ready to head this way and begin their move.

Peter and Amory currently live in Connecticut with their 2 twin boys age 7 and their 4 year old daughter. Last night they accepted an offer on their home and are beginning the move!

Amory will visit this weekend to focus on some additional homes that we have not yet seen, but mainly she will be focusing on schools for her children. We will meet at Ashley Hall School for a tour as well as the Daniel Island School right here on the island. Other choices include Mason Prep for her boys or Charleston Day School and or Christ Our King. It is nice to know we are so close to so many options. We will then focus on downtown Charleston to familarize Amory's mother who will be traveling with her this time. As always I am looking forward to seeing my clients move to the island knowing they will also be great friends! Now that my blog will be going out to home owners, I am asking for suggestions or comments from you to help my clients with thier decision. It is always nice to hear from parents who have children at these particular schools. Til tomorrow!